Apply for Danish disability pension (førtidspension) abroad - eID

Use this form if you live abroad and wish to apply for Danish disability pension (førtidspension). Do not use the form if you are entitled to pension from your country of residence. In such an instance, you should contact the pension authorities in your country of residence and ask them to process your application for Danish pension.

Please note that the self-service solution is in Danish

Contact info