Apply for health insurance paid for by Denmark as a pensioner in the EU (E121DK) - eID

Use this form if you receive state pension, disability pension or public servant pension from Denmark, are resident in an EU/EEA country and wish to have health insurance in your country of residence paid for by Denmark.

You do not have to apply if you are resident in another Nordic country.

Please note that the self-service solution is in Danish.

Contact info