Apply for a Danish state pension (folkepension) from abroad - eID

Use this form if you live abroad and want to apply for a Danish state pension (folkepension). You should not use this form if you are entitled to a pension in your country of residence. Then you should instead contact the pension authorities in your country of residence and ask them to process your application for a Danish pension.

Please note that the form is in Danish.

Contact info