Apply for a state pension from Denmark

Use this form if you live abroad and want to apply for Danish state pension.

You must not use the form if you are entitled to a pension from your country of residence. If so, you should instead contact the pension authority of your home country and ask them to handle the application for Danish pension.

How to

Before you begin filling in the application, it is a good idea to have your Danish CPR-nr., any other personal ID or insurance numbers and your addresses in Denmark.

  1. Click 'Start'
  2. Print out the form
  3. Send the form to Udbetaling Danmark, International Pension

Contact info

+45 70 12 80 55 (Phone hours)

Kongens Vænge 8
3400 Hillerød