Declare income outside the EU/EEA

Please use this form if there has been changes in your income and you live outside EU/EEA.

You are obliged to inform us about such changes to enable the correct calculation and payment of your pension.

Fill in the form and return it either by e-mail with a digital signature to - or print it and send it by post to Udbetaling Danmark, International Pension, Kongens Vænge 8, DK-3400 Hillerød.

Contact info

+45 70 12 80 55 (Phone hours)

Kongens Vænge 8
3400 Hillerød