Apply for child benefits as an EU/EEA citizen

You can apply for child and youth benefits, if you or your childs other parent

  • work in another EU/EEA country or Switzerland
  • move to Denmark from another EU/EEA country or Switzerland
  • have an income or are a citizen in a EU/EEA country or Switzerland.

How to

  • Click 'Start'
  • Fill in the application
  • Sign and send.

Your application is submitted and received by Udbetaling Danmark, when a receipt page is shown.

Contact info

+45 70 12 80 62 ( Phone hours)

Kongens Vænge 8
3400 Hillerød