Apply for child allowance for pensioners paying child support

If you are paying child support and you are an old-age pensioner or on a disability pension, you can apply for grants to pay your child support.

Please note that the self-service solution is in Danish. If you need assistance, you can find instructions in English for how to use the solution here:

How to

  • Click on the instructions if you need help along the way in the self-service solution.
  • Click 'Start'.
  • Fill in the application.

Please note that Udbetaling Danmark will not have received your application until you are shown the receipt confirmation page.

Contact info

+45 70 12 80 62 ( Phone hours)

Kongens Vænge 8
3400 Hillerød