When you receive a parental allowance (barselsdagpenge) from Udbetaling Danmark, you must notify us if:
- you stop your leave earlier than scheduled
- you begin part-time work
- you take a vacation with salary or holiday pay
- you extend your leave with reduced benefits
- you no longer cohabit with your child
- your child is in a hospital - this gives you the option to extend your leave
- you become unemployed during your leave and are entitled to an unemployment benefit (dagpenge) - in some circumstances this results in an increase in the parental allowance
You are obligated to notify Udbetaling Danmark of changes when you receive a parental allowance (barselsdagpenge) of if your employer receives a reimbursement. If you do not, then you run the risk of having to pay some of the money back.
Please note that this solution is in Danish.