Claim your holiday allowance

No matter which party is to disburse your holiday allowance, you can apply for disbursement here.

How to

  1. Click Start
  2. Fill in the application
  3. If you are owed holiday allowance from FerieKonto or ACF, you will be transferred to the relevant self-service page.


If there are errors in any amounts or the number of days of holiday, or if you do not receive your holiday allowance, you must contact the employer from which you have earned the holiday allowance, because your employer is the only one who can correct the error and ensure that you get your holiday allowance.