Here you can notify Udbetaling Danmark of any changes to your circumstances. Among other things, you are obliged to notify us when:
- your are no longer a single parent
- you want to stop receiving one or more of your family benefits
- you are moving to another address, or people are moving to/from your address
- your contribution has changed
- your child’s paternity case has been settled
- you or your common-law partner/spouse end your studies or internship/traineeship before the scheduled time
- your income changes (if you receive child allowance for parents taking an education or an internship/traineeship)
- your child completes his/her education (if you are receiving an education allowance).
Please note that the self-service solution is in Danish. If you need assistance, you can find instructions in English for how to use the solution here:
- Click on the instructions if you need help along the way in the self-service solution.
- Click 'Start'.
- Click on the information that you want to notify us of.
If you have any other changes to make, you must contact Udbetaling Danmark.