Connecting your eID to a Danish CPR number will ease the future usage of Danish public self-services.
The application process takes approximately 10 minutes.
Your application will be processed within 3 to 11 business days.
Before starting the application process
Please have the following ready:
- Your passport
- Your national ID card (e.g. driving licence or other official ID-documents)
- Your Danish CPR number (e.g. on your Danish tax papers)
- A smart phone to take pictures of the necessary documentation.
How to take valid photos with your smart phone:
- All photographs must be in color and in high quality
- Your passport: Take photographs of all data-pages including the front and back of the cover
- Your national ID card: Take photographs of both sides of the card.
Want to know more?
Click below in order to apply for connection of your non-Danish eID to your Danish CPR number.
Please note that access is only available with electronic identities from the following countries: Belgium, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden.
- Click ’Continue as EU/EEA-citizen’
- Select your country and follow the instructions
- Fill in the application
- Submit the required documentation
- You will receive an e-mail from the Agency for Digital Government email@example.com when the connection is completed. If the Agency needs additional information, they will write to you and request that you update your application.