Here you can report a claim for unpaid wages to The Danish Labour Market Fund for Posted Workers. When reporting a claim for unpaid wages, you must include a copy of:
- The judgment or settlement of the Danish Labour Court, stating your name and your unpaid wages
- The request for payment concerning your unpaid wages sent to your employer and the employer’s contact person in Denmark
- Your employment contract
- Your posting agreement
- Your passport, if you do not have a Danish CPR no. (civil registration number)
- Your tax exemption certificate, if you are exempt from paying Danish tax on your wages.
If you have already received part of your unpaid wages from your employer, you must also include documentation for the amount you have received.
- Complete the claim form on your computer
- Print and sign the form
- Send it to The Danish Labour Market Fund for Posted Workers.