Provide information about health insurance country

You must provide information about your health insurance country if you are over 18 years of age, have moved to Denmark and:

  • are a citizen of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland
  • have lived in an EU/EEA country or Switzerland
  • immediately before coming to Denmark.

How to

  1. Click 'Start'
  2. Fill in the form with your personal data
  3. Attach any relevant documentation
  4. Print out or save the receipt on your computer. It will not be sent to you.

Contact info