Inform Udbetaling Danmark of changes to your pension (NemID/MitID)

Here you can inform Udbetaling Danmark of any changes to your circumstances that might affect your pension:

  • inform of changes in your cohabitation
  • inform of changes to fortune/assets for you or your spouse / partner
  • inform of changes in income for you or your spouse / partner (from which you do not pay tax in Denmark)
  • choose or change the bank account your pension is paid out to
  • request a transition from a deferred pension to active pension payment
  • state your working hours
  • inform of changes to SUPP
  • inform of changes to ATP
  • disclose changes to tax cards
  • send documentation to Udbetaling Danmark

Please note this self-service solution is only available in Danish.

How to

  1. Click ‘Start’
  2. Log in with NemID/MitID (a Danish digital signature) 
  3. Fill in the form
  4. Send

Contact info

+45 70 12 80 55 (Phone hours)

Kongens Vænge 8
3400 Hillerød