Here you can:
- start the payment of your ATP Livslang Pension (Lifelong Pension). You can start the payment once you have reached the Danish state retirement age
- register or change your address
- register of change your bank details. Please note that if ATP needs to transfer money to a foreign account, there will be deducted a fee of up to DKK 4.95 per payment. ATP does not charge fees for transfers to Danish banks. Please also note that your bank abroad may also charge a fee.
At ATP Livslang Pension we continue to pay out pension and process our cases as usual. You might experience extended response time on our phone lines as we are prioritizing urgent and immediate enquiries. Due to the recommendations issued by the Danish Prime Minister, most of our employees are working from home.
- Click 'Start'
- Login with NemID (a Danish digital signature)
- The page you are redirected to is in Danish. It is not possible to select another language
- If you choose to start your pension, a receipt will be shown on the screen. You will get a letter when you are paid the first amount.