Here you can:
- start the payment of your ATP Livslang Pension (Lifelong Pension). You can start the payment once you have reached the Danish state retirement age
- register or change your address
- register of change your bank details. Please note that if ATP needs to transfer money to a foreign account, there will be deducted a fee of up to DKK 4.95 per payment. ATP does not charge fees for transfers to Danish banks. Please also note that your bank abroad may also charge a fee.
Tip: This self-service is available for cross-border usage. Please use your CPR-connected national electronic ID (eID) from an EU/EEA country.
Connect your non-Danish electronic ID (eID)
To use this self-service, you need to connect your Danish Civil Registration Number (CPR number) with your national electronic ID from an EU/EEA country (eID).
- Click ‘Continue as EU/EEA-citizen’
- Use your CPR-connected eID.
The page you are redirected to is in Danish. It is not possible to select another language
If you choose to start your pension, a receipt will be shown on the screen. You will get a letter when you are paid the first amount.