ATP-pension abroad (non-Danish eID)

Here you can: 

  • start the payment of your ATP Livslang Pension (Lifelong Pension). You can start the payment once you have reached the Danish state retirement age
  • register or change your address
  • register of change your bank details. Please note that if ATP needs to transfer money to a foreign account, there will be deducted a fee of up to DKK 4.95 per payment. ATP does not charge fees for transfers to Danish banks. Please also note that your bank abroad may also charge a fee.

Tip: This self-service is available for cross-border usage. Please use your CPR-connected national electronic ID (eID) from an EU/EEA country.

Connect your non-Danish electronic ID (eID)

To use this self-service, you need to connect your Danish Civil Registration Number (CPR number) with your national electronic ID from an EU/EEA country (eID).

How to

  • Click ‘Continue with non-Danish eID’
  • Use your CPR-connected eID. 

If you choose to start your pension, a receipt will be shown on the screen. You will get a letter when you are paid the first amount.

Contact info