Here you can apply for a deep-sea certificate and attach the required documentation.
- Fill in all mandatory fields in the application form for a deep-sea pilot certificate.
- Attach required documentation for sailing frequency in the area(s) applied for.
- Attach digital photo (digital photo in high resolution).
- Attach signature (upload as file with signature written clearly in black pen).
- The Danish Maritime Authority will consider the application when the application form including sufficient documentation has been received.
- When the requirements for the application are met, a deep-sea pilot certificate is issued and sent to the applicant or to the pilotage service provider by whom the applicant is employed.
- An invoice is forwarded to the applicant or to the pilotage service provider employing the applicant.