You can apply for a Certificate of Personal Data on yourself and your child under the age of 18 years.
You/your child is entitled to obtain a Certificate of Personal Data issued from the personal register, if you/your child is:
- Birth registered in Denmark
- Registered in Denmark on behalf of international foreign adoption
The Certificate of Personal Data is a certificate that confirms any civil information registered on you/your child at the time of issue in the personal register and in the CPR (Det Centrale Personregister).
In order to apply for a certificate digitally you must have a Danish CPR number and MitID.
- Click ‘Start’ and log on with MitID
- Choose whether the application applies for you or your child
- Choose language
- Choose type of delivery – sent to your digital post, signed digitally or sent by post to your address
- If you do not live in Denmark you must note the address for delivery
- You will receive a confirmation by email in which you will find the name of the responsible authority of the certificate.