If you are a posted worker and have unpaid wages from your employer, The Danish Labour Market Fund for Posted Workers can recover unpaid wages for you. In addition to your wages, you can, for example, recover holiday pay and pension. You can recover wages for work performed after 18 June 2016.
You can recover unpaid wages when:
- Your work is covered by a collective agreement
- Your wages have been determined by the Danish Labour Court
- Your employer is registered as a company in an EU/EEA country
- You as a posted worker have tried, in vain, to have the wages paid out by your employer following the consideration of the case by the Danish Labour Court
- Your claim for unpaid wages has not become time-barred. Claims for unpaid wages are generally time-barred five years after your wages should have been paid.
Unless you include a tax exemption certificate with your claim form, The Danish Labour Market Fund for Posted Workers will withhold Danish tax from the amount paid to you.