Report a claim for unpaid wages

When reporting a claim for unpaid wages, you must include documentation. The documentation you need to include with your claim is a copy of:

  • The judgment or decision of the Danish Labour Court, stating your name and your unpaid wages
  • The request for payment concerning your unpaid wages sent to your employer and the employer’s contact person in Denmark
  • Your employment contract
  • Your posting agreement
  • Your passport or national ID-card, if you do not have a Danish CPR no. (civil registration number)
  • Your tax exemption certificate, if you are exempt from paying Danish tax on your wages.
  • If you have already received part of your unpaid wages from your employer, you must also include documentation for the amount you have received.  
  • Your tax identification number/Tax identification number (TIN number). The TIN number is issued by the tax authorities in your country of residence.

How to

  • Complete the claim form on your computer
  • Print and sign the form
  • Send it to The Danish Labour Market Fund for Posted Workers.

Contact info

+4570114020 ( Phone hours)

Kongens vænge 8
3400 Hillerød