Apply for child benefits as an EU/EEA citizen (without NemID)

If you are a citizen in a EU/EEA country, you can apply for child benefits here. To send an application you need to upload the following information:

  • Form for declaration and consent
  • Contract of employment
  • Birth certificates of children.

Here you can download the form for declaration and consent:

How to

  • Click 'Start'
  • Choose 'English' under 'Sprog' in the top left corner
  • Fill in the application
  • Sign and send.

If you need to send documentation, you can only attach 8 files at a time.

Contact info

+45 70 12 80 62 ( Phone hours)

Kongens Vænge 8
3400 Hillerød