Inform your unemployment insurance fund about your sickness on

On ‘’ you can report, that you are sick if you are an unemployed member of an unemployment insurance fund (a-kasse).

In order to obtain sickness benefits, you must report in sick on the first day of your sickness.

On ‘’ you can also inform your unemployment insurance fund when you are no longer sick.

The self-service solution is in Danish.

How to

  • Log on ‘’ with your digital signature, NemID.
  • Report your sickness by clicking on 'Meld syg/rask' under the menu 'Planer og aftaler'