Transfer pension to a bank in your country of residence

Please use this form, if you want pension transfer to a bank in your country of residence. Your information cannot be given on the telephone.

Do not use this form if you want to have your Danish pension paid into an account with a bank in Denmark instead.

If you are already receiving a Danish pension, it is important that you do not close the account the pension is being paid into, before you find that the pension is being paid into the new account.

It would be a good idea to have your bank check the form, to make sure of the correctness of the items entered.

Fill in the form and send it by post to Udbetaling Danmark, International Pension, Kongens Vænge 8, DK-3400 Hillerød.

Charges and fees

If you opt for transfer to an account in your country of residence, you should note that some fees or charges must be paid by yourself:

You must pay a fee for having our bankers, Danske Bank, transfer your pension to a bank in your country of residence. Within the EU-area, the fee amounts is 1.95 DKK or 4.95 DKK.

Outside of the EU-area, fees may be higher, or in an amount which varies from one country to another. A bank fee will be charged if you fail to state your IBAN-No. or SWIFT Code correctly, which may also cause the impossibility of transfer. This will be so in the case of missing details of your banker within the EURO-area.

Besides, you may have to pay a fee charged by your own bank. Such charge remains an affair between yourself and your local bank, the amount of which is beyond the influence of this Agency and of Danske Bank. If such fee or charge has been raised, you should discuss it with your local bank.


Udbetaling Danmark pay your pension or reintegration assistance in the passable currency in your country of residence.

Contact info

+45 70 12 80 55 (Phone hours)

Kongens Vænge 8
3400 Hillerød