Inform Udbetaling Danmark of changes to your pension (non-Danish eID)

Here you can inform Udbetaling Danmark of any changes to your circumstances that might affect your pension:

  • inform of changes in your cohabitation
  • inform of changes to fortune/assets for you or your spouse / partner
  • inform of changes in income for you or your spouse / partner (from which you do not pay tax in Denmark)
  • choose or change the bank account your pension is paid out to
  • request a transition from a deferred pension to active pension payment
  • state your working hours
  • inform of changes to SUPP
  • inform of changes to ATP
  • disclose changes to tax cards
  • send documentation to Udbetaling Danmark

Please note this self-service solution is only available in Danish.

Tip: This self-service is available for cross-border usage. Please use your CPR-connected national electronic ID (eID) from an EU/EEA country.

Connect your non-Danish electronic ID (eID)

To use this self-service, you need to connect your Danish Civil Registration Number (CPR number) with your national electronic ID from an EU/EEA country (eID).

How to

  1. Click ’Login as EU/EAA-citizen’
  2. Use your CPR-connected eID
  3. Fill in the form
  4. Send

Contact info

+45 70 12 80 55 (Phone hours)

Kongens Vænge 8
3400 Hillerød