Here you can inform Udbetaling Danmark of any changes to your circumstances that might affect your pension:
- inform of changes in your cohabitation
- inform of changes to fortune/assets for you or your spouse / partner
- inform of changes in income for you or your spouse / partner (from which you do not pay tax in Denmark)
- choose or change the bank account your pension is paid out to
- request a transition from a deferred pension to active pension payment
- state your working hours
- inform of changes to SUPP
- inform of changes to ATP
- disclose changes to tax cards
- send documentation to Udbetaling Danmark
Please note this self-service solution is only available in Danish.
Tip: This self-service is available for cross-border usage. Please use your CPR-connected national electronic ID (eID) from an EU/EEA country.
Connect your non-Danish electronic ID (eID)
To use this self-service, you need to connect your Danish Civil Registration Number (CPR number) with your national electronic ID from an EU/EEA country (eID).
- Click ’Login as EU/EAA-citizen’
- Use your CPR-connected eID
- Fill in the form