The one-time payment of DKK 1,000 will automatically be paid out to those who have a NemKonto account and have received all or parts of one of the following benefits for April 2020:
- State pension (Folkepension)
- Disability pension - awarded both before and after 2003 (Førtidspension)
- Early retirement (Efterløn)
- Flexi job scheme (Fleksydelse)
- Partial pension (Delpension)
- Unemployment benefits (Arbejdsløshedsdagpenge and Ledighedsydelse)
- Holiday allowance (Feriedagpenge)
- Cash benefits (Kontanthjælp)
- Maternity benefits from Udbetaling Danmark or Danish Maritime Authority (Barselsdagpenge)
- Holiday allowances from Udbetaling Danmark or Danish Maritime Authority (Ferieydelser)
- Sickness benefits from your local authority/municipality or Danish Maritime Authority (Sygedagpenge)
- Senior job compensation (Kompensation ved seniorjob)
- Subsidies for Flex Wage (Fleksløntilskud)
- Resource clarification benefits (Ressourceforløbsydelse)
- Rehabilitation benefit (Revalideringsydelser)
- Subsidies for those who receive rehabilitation benefits and grants or interest-free loans to establish a self-employed business (Tilskud til forsørgelse til revalidender, der modtager støtte i form af tilskud eller rentefrit lån til at etablere selvstændig virksomhed)
- Subsidies for the self-employed with reduced working capacity (Tilskud til selvstændigt erhvervsdrivende med nedsat arbejdsevne)
- Lost earnings due to disability of a child (Tabt arbejdsfortjeneste vedrørende børn med nedsat funktionsevne)
- Carer’s allowance for caring for close relatives with a disability or a serious health problem (Plejevederlag ved pasning af nærtstående med handicap eller alvorlig sygdom)
- Carer’s allowance for caring for a dying relative at home (Plejevederlag ved pasning af døende i eget hjem).
- SU - State Educational Grant (Statens Uddannelsesstøtte)
- SU - The Danish students’ Grant and Loans Scheme (SU-tillægsstipendium sammen med slutlån)
- SVU - State Educational Support for Adults scheme (Statens voksenuddannelsesstøtte)
- Scholarship benefits received in production schools (Skoleydelse på produktionsskoler)
- Scholarship benefits for vocational education (Skoleydelse til EGU, Erhvervsgrunduddannelse)
- Work placement in vocational education (Skolepraktikydelse på erhvervsuddannelse)
- Scholarship benefits for preparatory basic education and training (Skoleydelse til FGU, Forberedende Grunduddannelse)
- Student benefits under the Adult Vocational Educaiton Act (Elevstøtte efter loven om arbejdsmarkedsuddannelser)
- Educational support for maritime educations (Uddannelsesstøtte til maritime uddannelser)
- Compensation for participation in schooling for certain PIA-students (Godtgørelse for deltagelse i skoleophold for visse PIU-elever)
You must have received the benefit for April 2020
To receive the one-time payment of DKK 1,000 you must have received all or part of your benefit for the period of 1 April to 30 April 2020. It does not matter on which date you received the benefit, as long as the benefit was payed out for the month of April. You can typically see the date on the payout message.
Please note wether your benefits are paid out to you at the beginning of the month or at the end of the month.
If your benefits are paid out at the end of the month, then the benefits for April will typically have been paid out to you on 30 April. If your benefits are paid out at the beginning of the month, then the benefits for April will typically have been paid out to you on 1 April.
However, you may also have received benefit for April at other times.