What data does LG process?
The objective of LG’s case handling is to determine whether LG can disburse pay etc. and that LG can subsequently file a notice of claim for the amount disbursed in the employer’s insolvent estate or collect disbursed amounts from employers. We only obtain the data necessary for our case handling.
The data processed by LG include:
- information about employees’ and employers’ identity
- information about financial circumstances and employment
- information related to present and former employers
- membership of trade union/unemployment insurance fund
- health information
- cohabitation status
- maternity/paternity leave and other leave
We can obtain the data from your employer and from your claim to LG. The data can also be obtained from a liquidator who administrates an insolvent estate, from a trade union or from public authorities, for example Skatteforvaltningen (the Danish Customs and Tax Administration) or ATP (the Danish Labour Market Supplementary Pension Fund).
It is voluntary for you to file your pay claim with LG. When you make a claim, you are legally obliged to provide accurate and complete data. If you fail to do so, this will be of importance to LG’s handling of your case. You may withdraw your claim at any given time.