If you do not have NemID, you can apply for disbursement of your holiday allowance in other ways. It depends on the party which disburses the holiday allowance.
If your holiday allowance is disbursed by your employer or a holiday fund, you can fill in a form and send it to Feriepengeinfo.
If you have been prevented from taking your holiday
If you were prevented from taking holiday, your holiday allowance may be disbursed without you having to take holiday. You can have 15 days of holiday disbursed after 30 September 2019, and the rest of your days of holiday after 30 April 2020 when the holiday year ended.
If you do not have a NemID, and have been prevented from taking your holiday, you have to fill out the form below.
Reasons for being prevented from taking holiday include illness, maternity/paternity leave, self-employment, compulsory military service etc. Read more about valid reasons at borger.dk (in Danish only).
If you have unclaimed holiday allowance from last holiday year
You may be entitled to disbursement of unclaimed holiday allowance from last holiday year if it regards either:
- the 5th week of holiday (all accrued holiday allowance in excess of 9½ months), or
- if it regards an employment terminated no later than 30 April 2020.
If you meet these requirements and your employer disburses holiday allowance to you, you must use the application form below:
You may not apply via this application form if you have received any of the public benefits mentioned below during the holiday year:
- Unemployment benefit (arbejdsløshedsdagpenge)
- Training allowance (særlig uddannelsesydelse)
- Temporary labour market benefit (Midlertidig arbejdsmarkedsydelse)
- Special benefits (Kontantydelse), Early retirement pension (efterløn)
- Early retirement allowance for beneficiaries of the subsidised flexible employment scheme (fleksydelse)
- Unemployment benefit for persons accepted onto a subsidised flexible employment scheme (ledighedsydelse)
- Direct social security benefit (kontanthjælp)