AUB gives subsidies
to several of your expenses if you are taking an internship/traineeship abroad.
For example, you can get subsidies for travel expenses, rent and compensation
for salary during education.
The travel expenses for an
interview before the basic course is completed
AUB covers your
travel expenses for interviews before your basic course is
completed if the school or the professional committee assesses that it is likely that you will
complete/pass your basic
You must send an application with the attached invitation to the interview and
the pre-approval from the school or the professional committee before the trip is completed. Then
you will receive an endorsement from AUB stating that we have approved the trip.
When you have completed the interview abroad, you must send
documentation for your travel expenses.
Travel expenses for interviews
AUB covers your
travel expenses for interviews related to internships/traineeships. You can at
most get your expenses for three trips to interviews covered. Please note that
you can only get a subsidy for the trip if the trip is exclusively for the
purpose of applying for an internship/traineeship abroad.
You must send an application with a pre-approval from your school
attached and also an invitation/confirmation of the interview from the employer
abroad plus documentation for your travel expenses.
Expenses in connection with
If you have begun an internship/traineeship abroad, AUB will give subsidies
trips related to the start and finish of the internship/traineeship
- expenses for visas, vaccinations, travel insurance
- moving in connection with the start and finish of the work place or
- travel when staying at a school in Denmark
- transport during stays at schools
- rent for the home abroad - AUB covers half, though at most DKK 2,500 per
- subsidy - AUB
covers a maximum of DKK 4,000
- fee for realtors - AUB covers half, though at most DKK 2,000
- salary compensation during compulsory schooling in Denmark
- room and board in connection with school stays in Denmark.
The check list shows you what documentation you need to send to us.