When you are in contact with Arbejdsgivernes Uddannelsesbidrag (AUB), AUB processes information about you as part of the case processing. This information is also called personal data.
AUB processes cases involving:
- Subsidies for internships/traineeships in Denmark
- Subsidies for internships/traineeships abroad
- Subsidies for room and board during school stays
- Subsidies for adult education (VEU)
- Subsidies for when a company closes or goes bankrupt while you are an intern/trainee
- Your current or former employer’s contributions to Praktikplads-AUB (Internship/Traineeship AUB).
In the following, you can learn more about how we process personal data and your rights in that connection.