Apply for a foreign state pension - with MitID

Here you can apply for a national pension from an EU/EEA country, Switzerland or the United Kingdom if you live in Denmark and have not yet reached retirement age.

Please note that this self-service solution is in Danish only.

How to

  1. Click 'Start'
  2. Log in with MitID (a Danish digital signature)
  3. Fill in the empty fields
  4. Attach documentation if needed
  5. Check that your information is correct
  6. Send your application

You will receive a printable confirmation letter in your Digital Post, where you can see all the information that you have given us.

Contact info