Apply for heating supplement (MitID)

Here you can apply for heating supplement if you are a state pensioner or have been granted disability pension before 2003.

You can apply for heating supplement regardless if you are a tenant or an owner.

Please note that only one person per household can get the heating supplement. 

It is only possible to use this self-service solution to apply for heating supplement if you have a residential address in Denmark.

It is recommended that you have the following ready:

  • MitID
  • Documentation for your heating expenses
  • Information about your heating system

How to

  • Click ‘Start’
  • Log in with MitID (a Danish digital signature)
  • Select ‘Apply for heating supplement’
  • Follow the steps and fill in the appropriate fields

Please note that Udbetaling Danmark has only received your application when the receipt page is showed.

Contact info