The Digital Post support can help you find information on and how to use the new Digital Post on lifeindenmark.dk and the Digital Post app.
Contact Digital Post support
You can phone the Digital Post support on:
33 98 00 33
If you are calling from abroad, use:
+45 33 98 00 33
- Monday to Friday
- 8.00 – 20.00
- Weekends and public Holidays
- 10.00 – 16.00
Write to Digital Post support
Do not send any personal data.
The Digital Post support will make every effort to reply within 5 working days.
Read more and self-services
Who should I contact with questions about a specific case?
If you have any questions about a specific case, you should contact the authority responsible. This could be your municipality, Udbetaling Danmark or the State Administration, for example.
How will my enquiries be processed?
All written enquiries sent via the Digital Post support contact form will be stored for 6 months. They are used for statistical purposes and to improve the Digital Post solution.
If possible, we will forward enquiries sent in by mistake via the contact form to the Digital Post support to the appropriate authority.
- All written enquiries are stored for 6 months and then deleted.
- All written enquiries forwarded by the Digital Post support to another authority will be logged and stored. Any complaints will also be logged and stored.
How will my phone calls be processed?
- If you consent, the phone call is recorded and stored for 1 month and then deleted.
- In the telephone system, data on calls is deleted after 3 months.
- For statistical purposes, data is stored in anonymised form for up to 5 years.
- The screen-sharing tool saves video sessions for 3 months.
Share your screen
When you contact the Digital Post support, you will be able to share your screen with the person you are talking to. This will make it easier for them to help you.