You can make a complaint to the public consumer complaints system via the Complaints Portal for the Complaint Boards Authority:
- You can send your complaint to the Danish Mediation Team for Consumer Complaints.
- You can write messages to the case officer.
- You can see the trader's comments on your complaint.
- You may make a complaint to the Consumer Complaints Board if you are unable to have your case resolved at the Danish Mediation Team for Consumer Complaints.
- Log in with MitID
- Press the ‘Make complaint’ button
- Select the authority to which you wish to complain from the list
- Complete the complaint form
- Check the information and press ‘Back’ if you wish to correct anything
- Upload the receipt for the goods and relevant correspondence with the trader
- Proceed to the payment page and pay the complaint fee