Here you can apply for starting the payment of your early retirement pension.
It is recommended that you have the following ready:
- Your NemID/MitID
- The start date or which you want to receive payments from the early retirement pension
- Your foreign address if you live outside of Denmark •Information about residency and work outside of Denmark from the time you reached the age of 15
- Changes to your pension statement
We recommend that you check your pension statement before you apply for a payment of your early retirement pension. You need to check the following things on your pension statement:
- Pensions not shown on the pension statement
- Extraordinary payments during the period covered
- Started payments during the period covered
- Started payments and payments offset against other public provider benefits after reaching the age of 60
- Mistakes related to types of pensions or amounts You can find the information on your pensions from your pension company or via www.pensionsinfo.dk.
The page you are redirected to is in Danish. It is not possible to select another language.
- Click on ‘Next’
- Log on with your NemID
- Select ‘Start’
- Follow the steps and fill out the relevant fields in the self-service solution
Please note that Early Retirement Pension will only receive your
application once you are shown the receipt confirmation page. You will be sent
the receipt. However, it may take up to 48 hours before you receive the receipt
via Digital Post.