Labour market exit benefits under the flexi job scheme (Fleksydelse) are a labour market exit benefit – meaning a payment to you if you have been referred to a flexi job and you want to stop working some years before you reach the retirement age for the state-funded old-age pension.
To be eligible to receive labour market exit benefits under the flexi job scheme, you must:
- have reached an age at which you are eligible to receive labour market exit benefits under the flexi job scheme
- have a flexi job or have been referred to a flexi job (and have been so for at least three months)
- pay contributions to the flexi job scheme
- meet the requirements for seniority from the unemployment insurance fund and for paying contributions to the labour market exit benefit scheme/the flexi job scheme
- have calculated your pension assets
- live in Denmark or another EU/EEA country, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Switzerland or the United Kingdom.