Inform Udbetaling Danmark about moving if you recieve family benefits (non-Danish eID)

If you, your child or another person is moving to or from your adress and you recieve family benefits, you must inform Udbetaling Danmark.

Tip: This self-service is available for cross-border usage. Please use your CPR-connected national electronic ID (eID) from an EU/EEA country.

How to

  1. Click ’Login with non-Danish eID’
  2. Use your CPR-connected eID
  3. Fill in the form
  4. Send