Spouse’s contribution – first-time application to the Agency of Family Law [Familieretshuset]

Here you can apply for a spouse’s contribution or changes in the size of the contribution. The spouse’s contribution is the amount that one spouse may be required to pay to the other.

How to

You will be continuously instructed on the steps you must go through before the form is ready to be sent to the Agency of Family Law.

Before submitting your application, you will receive a comprehensive overview of the information you have entered in the form.

The documents we need to process the application for a spouse’s contribution are:

  • Copy of any judgment relating to separation or divorce.
  • Copy of the contribution decision, if one has been made before.
  • If you have income from abroad that is not taxed in Denmark, or if you live abroad, please enclose a copy of your payslips for the past 3 months, together with a copy of your most recent annual statement.

You can attach the documents during the digital application.