Unemployment benefit from home country

Contact Workindenmark immediately after your arrival in Denmark if you bring PDU 2 form

Read more and self-services

You need to register as a jobseeker at Workindenmark within 7 days from the date stated on the front page of the PDU2 form you have received from either the employment services or the unemployment insurance fund in the country you left.

It is important that you create your CV at EURES-portal before you send PDU2 to Workindenmark. Please include the CV ID- number in the letter you send. Please note that it is not possible to register you without the CV ID- number. Your CV-number is stated as "User ID" under "my profile" at EURES portal.

Workindenmark is not open for personal appearance; therefore you must send a copy of your PDU2 and your Workindenmark CV number by post to Workindenmark in Odense. Your CV-number is stated as "User ID" under "my profile" at EURES portal. The postmarked dispatched date will be noted as the registration date: 

Dannebrogsgade 3. 1
5000 Odense C

When a copy of your PDU2 and your CV ID-number has been received by post, the paper work is done. Make sure to include your phone number in your CV, as Workindenmark needs to get in contact with you in order to guide and advice you about the Danish labour market and your rights and obligations.

If you have any questions please contact Workindenmark by phone or e-mail:

Phone: +45 72 22 33 00 

Monday to Thursday: 9am –3pm

Friday: 9am –1pm

E-mail: workindenmark@workindenmark.dk 

Last updated: 22 June 2021