Provide information about your working hours (non-Danish eID)

If you have been notified that the Employers’ Reimbursement System (AUB) needs information about your working hours in order to process your application for a VEU allowance, you must provide the information here.

Please note that you may need to use your working hours or duty roster for the period in which you attended courses.

Connect your non-Danish electronic ID (eID)

To use this self-service, you need to connect your Danish Civil Registration Number (CPR number) with your national electronic ID from an EU/EEA country (eID).