Apply for sickness benefits as a self-employed person at 'Nemrefusion'
Nemrefusion gives you access to your reports of absence.
- You can get an overview of your all reports of absence due to illness.
- You can submit your absence to the municipality. If your absence is due to illness, you automatically apply for sickness benefits.
- You can get notifications when a deadline for submission is near.
Please note, that there are different deadlines for submission depending on if you have taken out a sickness benefit insurance.
In order to access NemRefusion, you need to register as a user of NemRefusion and to log on with either your personal digital signature (Privat MitID) or your employee signature (NemID medarbejdersignatur).
You must report your absence no later than 3 weeks after the first day of absence. If you have taken out sickness benefit insurance, you must report your absence no later than either 1 week (insured from the first day) or 10 days (insured from the third day) after your first day of illness.
To report absence and apply for sickness benefits you must:
- Log on to Nemrefusion via virk.dk
- Click on “opret anmeldelse” (notification process)
- Submit the required information. E.g. CPR and CVR number, the extent of your activity as an self-employed and information about how your illness affect your ability to work
- Receive a receipt on screen when you have completed the required steps, stating that the municipality have received the information
The self-service solution is in Danish.