Here you can apply for a pilot training ID and attach the required documentation.
- Fill in all mandatory fields in the application form for a pilot trainee ID card.
- Attach documentation for CoC, masters certificate/education/training, valid medical certificate.
- Attach digital photo (digital photo in high resolution).
- Attach signature (upload as file with signature written clearly in black pen).
- The Danish Maritime Authority will consider the application when the application form including sufficient documentation, photo and signature has been received.
- When the requirements for the application are met, a pilot trainee ID card is issued and forwarded to the applicant or to the pilotage service provider employing the applicant.
- An invoice is forwarded to the applicant or to the pilotage service provider employing the applicant.