Transferring holidays due to a holiday hindrance for unemployed (MitID)

Here you can apply for the transfer of holiday if you do not have an employer and you have been prevented from taking holiday until the end of the holiday period on 31 December. You can only transfer holiday from the first 4 weeks of your accrued holiday.

Attach documentation

When you apply, you must document why you have been prevented from taking holiday. The documentation must show when and why you were prevented from taking a holiday.

Tip: This self-service is available with the Danish electronic ID MitID. If you are from an EU/EEA country, you can use the self-service for non-Danish eIDs below.

How to

  1. Click 'Start'
  2. Login with MitID (a Danish digital signature)